LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
As a valued member of our Customer Service Team, the Activations Specialist will play a primary role in ensuring customer satisfaction by welcoming newly acquired merchants and guiding them through a seamless integration process. In this role, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer care and support as you assist new merchants in getting set up with their new processor. You will be expected to take ownership of merchant accounts until they are set up and operating in full force.
• Ensure proper set-up of merchant accounts within a reasonable timeframe
• Coordinate with team members to verify that account information is accurate
• Spot issues before they arise to ensure a seamless transition
• Collaborate with industry partners to resolve problems, if necessary
• Provide excellent customer service and ongoing support throughout the full onboarding cycle
• Be proactive in reaching out to merchants to ensure smooth operations
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience in merchant processing, an asset
• At least 1 year of onboarding experience or work of a similar nature
• Experience in providing telephone assistance in a corporate or call center environment
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Attentive listener capable of forming solutions
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Meticulous eye for detail
• High level of professionalism
• Proficient computer skills
• College degree or equivalent
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.