Digital Marketing Analyst
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
The Digital Marketing Analyst will provide reporting and analytical support to all marketing functions for Sekure Merchant Solutions. This role will require a highly analytical thinker who can collect, analyze and present data from multiple sources to empower team members to make strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will be able to work with multiple platforms (HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook Insights, LinkedIn, etc.) to develop recommendations and insights. This role will work with IT on HubSpot integrations and requirements for reporting.
• Analyze digital marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in KPI’s.
• Collaborate with IT on integrations with the CRM and Data Warehouse
• Developing and delivery of routine reports using Google Analytics, HubSpot, CRM
• Develop and oversee digital A/B marketing test models. Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests
• Use data mining techniques and analyze sale and program engagement trends to improve KPI’s
• Translate raw data and marketing results into easily to understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and ecommerce business reviews
• Monitor, report and track key performance metrics to measure progress of annual marketing plans to drive accountability and results
• Stay updated of industry trends around retail digital analytics and provide subject matter expertise
• Communicate data informed insights in easy to understand formats to a broad base of individuals and functional groups.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a quantitative major
• 3-4 years of work experience in a marketing analytics role
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Display Advertisement, Social Media Ads
• Knowledge and expertise in Power BI or other similar reporting tool
• Strong understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and how to report results and how to identify actionable insights from the data
• Advanced PC skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills, with a high degree of proficiency in data retrieval/manipulation
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects within tight timelines
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work products
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.