Financial Reporting Analyst
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
Are you the type of analyst who loves digging into data and creating new ways to view and understand customer patterns? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Reporting Analyst will provide management with analysis and reporting for internal decision-making processes. This will include weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Interpret large amounts of financial and accounting data using Tableau, Excel or equivalent;
• Develop an analysis framework for regular monitoring and updating;
• Develop and maintain various financial models and templates;
• Automate processes and reports for weekly, monthly and annual purposes;
• Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and quality;
• Present findings and follow-up with management to ensure reports are meaningful;
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends of patterns of complex data sets;
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources on a regular and ad-hoc basis;
• Organize and present financial data according to various audiences; communicate data and statistical information effectively and appropriately to target audience;
• Assist in budgeting, forecasting for the different departments;
• Produce insightful analysis on large sets of customer data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, mathematics or relevant discipline is preferred;
• 1-3 years’ experience with complex financial and accounting data analysis is required;
• Detail orientated, with the ability to work under tight deadlines;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts;
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, Tableau or equivalent software’s;
• Analytical skills, including the ability to assimilate extensive amounts of detailed data and to see the big picture;
• Demonstrated experience translating data into reports and presentations;
• Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, as well as with key vendor partners;
• Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation;
• Strong analytical skills with ability to understand and communicate the meaning of the data being presented;
• Multi-dimensional reporting, data correlation, data analytics and data mining.
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.