QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will assist Sekure Merchant Solutions’ development team by overseeing quality assurance of software development and deployment. You will be involved in the creation of business requirements and inputting the test scripts and test scenarios to ensure developers understand how to effectively test them. You will work closely with developers as they create code to ensure requirements are met and correct quality if need be. You will also conduct automated (and manual) tests where necessary to ensure the software created is ﬁt for purpose.
• Work as part of a cross-functional, passionate, and agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process, from requirements deﬁnition to delivery
• Design, develop, and support frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our development team
• Contribute to predictable delivery of quality releases
• Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
• Mentor team members on automation
• Proactively bring issues and problems to the team’s attention, and generate, propose, and implement innovative solutions to solve them
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintain a robust log of all test cases and test results
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Familiar with continuous integration
• Knowledge of business intelligence is a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software automation testing
• Hands-on experience in working with automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Rest-Assured, Appium) and developing automated tests
• Experience with building infrastructure for Test Automation including WEB, mobile, and API
• Strong coding skills with Java and Python
• Strong knowledge of MySQL queries
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.