Social Media Coordinator
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
We’re looking for a creative, organized and collaborative Social Media Coordinator to join our digital marketing department. The successful candidate will implement our social media strategies and have great ideas to boost B2B engagement and brand awareness.
This is a great opportunity to grow your marketing skills while showcasing your social media talents.
• Create social and digital messaging consistent with the annual Goals, SMART Objectives and Strategies of the Digital Marketing Team
• Research daily business media, newswires, websites, and other information sources for possible content topics relating to merchant processing
• Research, create and monitor performance of organic and paid social media campaigns
• Plan and develop our social media calendar to ensure relevancy and timeliness
• Schedule all social media posts at least 1 month in advance using HubSpot
• Track and routinely report social media metrics and recommend optimization strategies to increase reach, engagement and sharing
• Consistently strive for creative, new approaches to B2B social media in our industry
• Support the development, implementation, and execution of brand-building strategies and activities, including content, events, and other special projects
• Monitor and report our online reputation, reviews, comments and feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role
• Demonstrated skill in developing, executing and tracking successful social and digital media strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Knowledge of social media automation tools and social listening tools (like HubSpot or Hootsuite)
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects from start to finish
• Strong copy writing and editing skills in English; French proficiency is a plus but not mandatory
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated past work examples that displays your passion, integrity, energy and project ownership
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.