LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
We’re currently looking to grow our sales team with experienced B2B sales representatives. Through warm leads generated by our junior sales reps, the Statement Representative will be responsible for contacting potential clients in the US in regards to their merchant processing solutions. You will use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to provide a breakdown of our cost-free service and convince the merchant to send in their processing statement for analysis.
• Receive live transfers from Lead Generators
• Use exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport
• Provide a breakdown of company services
• Convince merchants to send in a copy of their processing statement for analysis
• Follow up with pre-existing leads
• Minimum 1 year experience in B2B or B2C telesales
• Complete fluency in English
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to handle sales pressure
• Ability to identify and influence the business owner or decision maker
• Experience in merchant processing, an asset
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.