LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
We are currently looking for an Underwriter/Credit Risk Analyst to oversee the efficient and accurate completion of merchant credit card processing applications. The ideal candidate will have a proven aptitude with mathematics and strong analytical skills.
As a member of our growing team, you will analyze incoming applications and make recommendations to ensure requests meet eligibility requirements as well as flag any requests that do not pass credit check.
This is a full-time, permanent position in our convenient downtown Montreal office with potential for growth.
• Compile, verify, and confirm that the information provided on the merchant application is correct and that all supporting documents are enclosed
• Review new merchant applications to assess the eligibility of an application
• Identify, resolve, and communicate issues related to applications and/or documentation in a timely manner
• Review previous processing statements to evaluate prior processing history
• Evaluate products and services to ensure the type of business is qualified
• Identify problems and trends to address issues before they arise
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• 2 years of experience in underwriting and credit analysis
• Merchant processing, insurance or financial experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to identify inconsistencies and solve problems with minimal direction
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.