Sales Team Lead
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
If you have outbound sales experience and are looking to move up in your career, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Sekure is looking for an energetic, entry-level Team Lead with excellent leadership skills to help oversee the day-to-day operations of its outbound sales team. Through on-the-job training and coaching, you will play a direct role in monitoring and improving overall sales practices.
This is a great opportunity for future supervisors who want a chance to lead and inspire a team!
• Monitor and improve overall team performance
• Train and coach sales representatives on industry best practices
• Ensure sales floor is meeting daily and weekly targets
• Help maintain a positive and professional work environment
• Coordinate team building events
• Proactively come up with new incentives to boost engagement
• Help roll out and implement new policies and procedures
• Experience in outbound telephone sales
• At least 1 year of experience as a Team Lead
• B2B sales experience, an asset
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Energetic and positive team player
• Must have great leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Superior English verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
• Must be available to work full-time and attend functions after work on a semi-regular basis
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.