LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
We’re currently looking for driven individuals with a shared passion for customer loyalty to join our growing team! As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating strong relationships with our existing client base in the US. You will act as the single point of contact for all inquiries or issues regarding merchant accounts and will have to be proactive in solving customer needs.
• Respond to customer inquiries about their accounts and services, while creating opportunities to present multiple product lines
• Organize, coordinate, and execute account strategies to build rapport with business owners
• Proactively reach out to merchants in order to maintain strong relationships
• Coordinate with industry partners to help resolve issues and add value to your merchants’ accounts
• Monitor accounts on an ongoing basis for any issues that may require immediate attention
• Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
• Superior computer and technical skills
• 2 years’ experience in Account Management or Customer Service, preferably in a corporate or call centre environment
• University degree or equivalent
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.