Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
Live in the West Island and don’t want to work far from home? Sekure Merchant Solutions is the best place for you! The job? As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will play a vital part in the development and growth of this company. You will be responsible for cultivating new business opportunities by cold calling prospective clients in the United States, seeding interest in our services, and transferring calls to our senior sales staff.
• Cold call small- to medium-sized businesses in the US
• Get a hold of the decision maker
• Seed interest by briefly pitching company services
• Generate leads by transferring calls to Senior Analyst or by booking appointments
• Ensure that leads transferred are qualified to convert into statements
• Exceptional English communication skills
• Telemarketing or call centre experience preferred, but not required
• B2B sales experience, an asset
• Ability to handle sales pressure and client objections
• Tenacious and results-driven character
• Motivation for money and advancement within the company
• Basic computer skills
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.