Sr. Account Executive
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
Sekure Merchant Solutions is committed to helping business owners save money by finding the lowest credit card processing rates for their business. Our excellent service and customer loyalty have made us a trusted name in the payment processing industry. With over 400 employees and two Montreal offices, Sekure is growing at a rapid pace.
At Sekure, we believe that employee satisfaction is the key to success, which is why we take pride in offering a highly engaged, collaborative and fun work environment. As one of Canada’s top-rated employers, Sekure is a great place to take your career to new heights!
Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and a whole lot of hustle – that is what a career at Sekure Merchant Solutions sounds like.
Now offering a higher base salary with earning potential well over $100k, Sekure is looking for an ambitious Sr. Account Executive who wants to make money and have a direct impact on the company’s success.
You will use your excellent negotiation skills to act as a consultant to prospective clients and discuss the benefits of switching to a new payment processor. He or she will help drive revenue growth by converting pre-qualified leads into satisfied customers.
• Act as a consultant to prospective clients and discuss the benefits of switching to a new payment processor
• Breakdown our Free Rate Analysis and communicate industry-specific concepts using clear and simple language
• Use superior persuasive and negotiation skills to finalize deals and meet monthly targets
• Make strategic use of rebuttals and other industry best practices
• Sign on new clients and help merchants get new accounts set up efficiently
• Communicate with internal support departments to obtain information regarding setup, pricing, etc.
• Allocate time efficiently to manage a database of 20-50+ clients
• Perfect command of the English language
• Superior negotiation skills, especially when dealing with business owners
• A solid understanding of B2B sales strategy
• A customer-focused mindset
• A track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets
• The ability to handle sales pressure and counter objections
• At least 2 years’ experience closing sales, preferably in a call center environment
• Experience in Merchant Processing, a definite asset
• Free breakfast
• Company events
• Employee lounge
• Group insurance
• Competitive salary
• EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
• STM discount
• Free cellphone
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Ongoing coaching
• Career growth
• Job promotions
Sekure’s Diversity Commitment
Sekure Merchant Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law. We aspire to leverage the unique qualities that each person brings to the company and are committed to ensuring equal access and participation to all who seek to build their career at Sekure.